Advances in the History of Psychology
AHP blog aggregates news and notes related to the history of the discipline.
Oral History and Digital Archive Project
Psychology’s Feminist Voices
2014-present Steering Committee Member.
2009-present Project Member.
A freely accessible online multi-media archive that disseminates information on both the women in psychology’s past and current feminist work within the discipline. Find us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Green, C. D., Bazar, J. L., Young, J. L., & Burman, J. T. (2011). Mental asylums. History of Psychology Laboratory (HooPLa!).
Bazar, J., Davidson, T., Fox, A., Rutherford, A., Vaughn-Johnson, K., & Young, J. (Writers & Producers). (2017). Gender Matters: Using Gender Based Analysis in Psychology [7 video series].
1. What is Gender Based Analysis?
2. Sex vs. Gender
3. Rethinking Research Priorities and Outcomes
4. Examining Concepts and Theories
5. Formulating Research Questions
6. Analyzing Factors Intersecting with Sex and Gender
7. Rethinking Language and Visual Representation
Psychology’s Feminist Voices (Producer), & Young, J. L. (Technical Production). (2014). Feminist Psychologists Talk About… [3 video series].